- Bristol Online Moot - Bristol Online Moot is an on-line meeting place for those following a Pagan, Heathen, nature based, magickal or alternative spiritual path, and anybody who abides by the board's principles. It is a companion to the real life Bristol Open Circle Moot. It's very, very quiet since Facebook took over.
- Bristol Pagan Parents - We are a group of parents based in Bristol who are interested in earth centred parenting. We meet around the time of the pagan celebrations and calender and arrange regular meet ups to share ideas, meet new people and generally have a chat! We meet in Bristol and surrounding areas in different venues, so as to try and make it accesable to all.
- Bristol Open Circle Moot - See above
- Bristol Open Circle Moot on the Move - This group is a spin off from Bristol Open Circle Moot. On here you will find details of monthly walks which run from May to October. It is a place to ask questions and share ideas on previous or any future walks.
- Bristol Pagan Parents - See above
- Bristol Heathenry Group - A group for people in the Bristol and West area who are interested in or following the Northern European traditions/religions, be it Norse,Germanic, Icelandic or Saxon.
- The Bristol Goddess Temple - located in the Clock Tower building, Warmley, 144 Tower Road North, Bristol, BS30 8XU. All women, of any faith or none, are welcome.
Other Local Moots - Bristol
- South Glos Pagan Moot
3rd Wednesday of the month, start 7.30pm for 8.00pm
@ The Swan Hotel, Gloucester Road, Almondsbury BS32 4AA
(on the A38 near the motorway junction)
Socialising, discussion and talks on all things pagan, mystical and magical.
Upstairs in the Meeting Room. All pagan paths welcome.
(Please be sure and let the bar staff know you're a moot go-er when you order drinks)
Ffi contact; email@example.com
Local Moots - Bath
- The Omphalos Group - Meets every second Sunday at The Hobgoblin, 4pm for a 4:30pm start.
- Horfield Wassail - Small community event held in an organic orchard.
- Chepstow Wassail & Mari Lwyd - Day long celebration that looks rather good
- Chalice Well - Very popular events that honour the seasons.
- Jack in the Green - Bristol's Jack in the Green welcomes the Summer each year, in a lively procession through the city's streets, accompanied by musicians and dancers.
Local Organisations Local Suppliers, Services and Shops- Bristol
- Luna Drum - Giving new life and continuation of life to ethically sourced and treated deer skin. Ethically sourced and handmade in Bristol.
- Amphora - Stocks a large selection of essential oils, candles and aromatherapy products.
- Urban Fringe - A traditional herbal apothecary in Bristol providing easily accessible professional Herbal Medicine.
- Neal's Yard Remedies - In amongst the expensive creams and toiletries it has a small range of dried herbs.
- The Dragons Gallery - A small Bristol based family business selling a large range of crystals and new age items including dreamcatchers, gemstones, stickers, incense, books, soapstone and feng shui items and much more.
© 2006 / 2018